Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Help Identify this duffle bag please

Article about: Hi Folks. I came across this really nicely made duffle bag at the auction the other day. No makers marks. Ive never seen one quite like it. The buckles strike me as being bronze? I'm not sur

Default Help Identify this duffle bag please

Hi Folks. I came across this really nicely made duffle bag at the auction the other day. No makers marks. Ive never seen one quite like it. The buckles strike me as being bronze? I'mHelp Identify this duffle bag pleaseHelp Identify this duffle bag pleaseHelp Identify this duffle bag pleaseHelp Identify this duffle bag pleaseHelp Identify this duffle bag pleaseHelp Identify this duffle bag please not sure its military or not. It really does look of military quality though. Maybe British ? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Never seen anything like it. Pretty sure it isn't British (99.9999% sure) but it does have a (Western?) European look to the material and construction style.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Details and style suggest US provence, maybe even WWII. Could be rigger made e.g. for medic or for transportation of demolition charges. Who knows...

I like the rigger made idea for a medic being that it looks like they used a yoke strap. Good catch Tomosz70
    John

thanks for the feedback guys. I'm gonna list it on eBay and see if there's any further input/interest