Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Home Guard Rubber Stamp

Article about: Picked this one up this morning, as the dates on the stamp are all from the 1950s its from the reconstituted Home Guard that ran for a few years in the 50s. If anyone has any further informa

Default Home Guard Rubber Stamp

Picked this one up this morning, as the dates on the stamp are all from the 1950s its from the reconstituted Home Guard that ran for a few years in the 50s. If anyone has any further information on the company I'd be very interested, I've checked 'In the Space of a Single Day' but couldn't find anything specific.Home Guard Rubber Stamp

?

Default Re: Home Guard Rubber Stamp

Did any of these exist during wartime? I'm looking for some plausible stamps to use on reenactment documents, and I've almost given up hope of finding any such thing. Thanks for posting this!

Default Re: Home Guard Rubber Stamp

I think most companies, battalions etc had these sort of stamps, you often see them stamped in training pamphlets etc with dates going back before the war. This is the first actual stamp I've ever come across though.

This looks exactly like a typical British world war era stamper, I have Russian, German, American and British seals and this looks very similar to some British stampers I own.