Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

IS this leather belt military? I got it from flea market with a bunch of military uniforms and equipment.

Article about: IS this leather belt military or toy or what? I got it from flea market with a bunch of military uniforms and equipment. If so does anyone know anything about it such as age? Is it US? Does

Default IS this leather belt military? I got it from flea market with a bunch of military uniforms and equipment.

IS this leather belt military or toy or what? I got it from flea market with a bunch of military uniforms and equipment. If so does anyone know anything about it such as age? Is it US? Does anyone know what the hard to make out mark on inside is?
    Thanks to all for any help, I am lost.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture IS this leather belt military? I got it from flea market with a bunch of military uniforms and equipment.   IS this leather belt military? I got it from flea market with a bunch of military uniforms and equipment.  

IS this leather belt military? I got it from flea market with a bunch of military uniforms and equipment.   IS this leather belt military? I got it from flea market with a bunch of military uniforms and equipment.  

IS this leather belt military? I got it from flea market with a bunch of military uniforms and equipment.   IS this leather belt military? I got it from flea market with a bunch of military uniforms and equipment.  

IS this leather belt military? I got it from flea market with a bunch of military uniforms and equipment.  

Default Re: IS this leather belt military? I got it from flea market with a bunch of military uniforms and equipment.

Looks like a commercial (it has fancy tooling to decorate the leather, which would be plain if military) 12 gauge shotgun belt.
    Hangarman

Default Re: IS this leather belt military? I got it from flea market with a bunch of military uniforms and equipment.

Yup looks like a civilian shotgun cartridge belt!...