Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Need help I.D. these Binoculars

Article about: Hey there I have a few Binoculars that I know very little about I was hoping people in this community with more extensive knowledge may fill in these questions for me. What I was really hopi

Default Need help I.D. these Binoculars

Need help  I.D. these BinocularsNeed help  I.D. these BinocularsNeed help  I.D. these BinocularsNeed help  I.D. these BinocularsHey there I have a few Binoculars that I know very little about I was hoping people in this community with more extensive knowledge may fill in these questions for me. What I was really hoping is to find out is if was era they are from and if they have any value. This fisrt pair is from Bausch and Lomb and are in amazing condition, and from what is written on them they are from Rochester N.Y.
    They also say Zephyr 9x35 which I have no idea what that meens. The only other marking I see is a serial number of sorts LG4905. Well I hope that you can help answer some questions. thank you

Default Re: Need help I.D. these Binoculars

I found this:
    Revolutionary when first introduced, the Zephyr series of pre-WWII binoculars by Bausch & Lomb combined superb workmanship with a unique assortment of light weight components. Features include porro prism construction, generous ocular lenses with oversized diopter markings, one-piece housing, and creamy caramel-colored leather case. Markings on the right-hand prism cover include the Bausch & Lomb imprint ("Rochester, NY USA") and on the left cover the B&L insignia and "9x35 Zephyr" designation

?

I would google the company name to see if they list serial nos/, or perhaps have an archive section

?

I need some information .... I do not know if the binoculars was used by German troops in WW2 .

thanks !!Need help  I.D. these BinocularsNeed help  I.D. these Binoculars

Then please make a new thread and don't bump a year old threads.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

ok