MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown Medic bag of some sort. Swiss ? I havent found one like it in weeks of searching online

Article about: Can anyone help me ID this? I bought it at a swap meet a few months back for 3\\$. The pamphlet in it seems to be swiss, i can make out some things but not all of it. I have pics, they are upl

Localgeekgirl
    ?

Default Please help, Fully stocked Medic bag of some sort. Swiss ? I havent found one like it in weeks of searching online

Can anyone help me ID this? I bought it at a swap meet a few months back for 3$.

The pamphlet in it seems to be swiss, i can make out some things but not all of it. I have pics, they are uploaded in my picasa folder.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/1067952...eat=directlink

Any help would be appreciated. there are no imprints or markings on the bag, but i have catalogued the contents. It is a VERY thick, waterproof i assume, with both a belt and shoulder strap.
    Last edited by Localgeekgirl; 07-23-2011 at 05:47 AM.

Default Re: Unknown Medic bag of some sort. Swiss ? I havent found one like it in weeks of searching online

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

I think you will find it is Swedish.

Cheers, Ade.

Localgeekgirl
    ?

Default Re: Please help, Fully stocked Medic bag of some sort. Swiss ? I havent found one like it in weeks of searching online

Anyone know more info on it? I was wondering if its military issue or one of the Samaritan Bags ive read about. I just find it curious that i havent found it anywhere. Any idea what its value is?
    I bought it to see, but I may just keep it and use it as a survival pack (with things added and removed) for our trips.

Default Re: Please help, Fully stocked Medic bag of some sort. Swiss ? I havent found one like it in weeks of searching online

Hi, as confirmed by Ade, its swedish.
    I have been looking at a few of them that i found on the web, its is military.
    But however i found several types of them, made out of leather and canvas.
    Hope this helps.
    Cheers.
    Nuno