Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

USAAF Load Adjuster Help Please

Article about: My apologies for posting a non noteworthy item but it is driving me crazy. I am hoping someone knows what Year and aircraft this goes to. I have spent more time than worth trying to figure o

Default USAAF Load Adjuster Help Please

My apologies for posting a non noteworthy item but it is driving me crazy. I am hoping someone knows what Year and aircraft this goes to. I have spent more time than worth trying to figure out and have not found a matching item. I am assuming WWII period based on case and lettering. I certainly could be wrong. All thoughts and opinions are appreciated and welcome.
    John

USAAF Load Adjuster Help PleaseUSAAF Load Adjuster Help PleaseUSAAF Load Adjuster Help PleaseUSAAF Load Adjuster Help PleaseUSAAF Load Adjuster Help PleaseUSAAF Load Adjuster Help PleaseUSAAF Load Adjuster Help PleaseUSAAF Load Adjuster Help Please

I have no idea. I know how GFTs (graphical firing tables) work, but I’ve always been curious what the Air Force used their slide rules for. Hopefully someone is able to enlighten us all.

I still have not been able to find a match. Any ideas are appreciated.
    John

?

If the AT-7C/ SNB-2C is and indicator of which aircraft you could look at this.

Beechcraft Model 18 - Wikipedia

Beechcraft SNB-2C Navigator specifications and photos

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thank you Phil. Very much appreciated. My searches did not come up with anything close to that. Looks correct to me.
    John

Beech JRB-4 Expeditor
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture USAAF Load Adjuster Help Please  
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.