Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Waltham A-11 Watch

Article about: I like watches and have wanted to pick up a US and German wartime example for a while so took a chance and bought this from an online auction this past week. I will admit it was a gamble as

?

Hi MAP the strap is a new old stock the original was gone when I got it .I want to gat a new crystal for it all in do time.Gary

MAP
    ?

A big shout out and thanks to RH1941 (Gary) for gifting me with this beautiful original strap for my watch. Never thought I would find one.

It's a perfect match and completes that watch. Nicely worn with salty sweat stains on the band. But it's solid and works perfectly.

Waltham A-11 Watch

Waltham A-11 Watch

Waltham A-11 Watch

Waltham A-11 Watch

Waltham A-11 Watch

Waltham A-11 Watch
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

It looks great glad it has a home .Gary

MAP
    ?

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    It looks great glad it has a home .Gary
    Thanks again! It's finally back to it's original configuration

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The original US military watch was the 30-second-per-day accurate, 7-jewel 55-1B. Now, this was eventually enhanced to become a metal-cased, 17-jewel watch. The most recent military timepieces also adhere to the MIL-W-46374 criteria, which emphasizes accuracy and durability under adverse situations.

There are many popular military watch brands available today, including Marathon, Casio, Seiko, and others. If you’re looking for authentic, officially-issued army watches, you can check out eBay.com, garage sales, collectors’ groups, and similar sources.

?

Not as nice as yours. The black band was on it when I got it. The guy covered his name on the band. I put the used cloth band on. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waltham A-11 Watch   Waltham A-11 Watch  

Waltham A-11 Watch  
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

MAP
    ?

Nice example Rich!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2