Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

War time dated P-37 waist belt and patrol pouches

Article about: Morning all I managed to pick up this nice late war dated P-37 waist belt off of Ebay last week to add to my commonwealth field gear for a very reasonable price I am quite happy with it the

?

Default War time dated P-37 waist belt and patrol pouches

Morning all I managed to pick up this nice late war dated P-37 waist belt off of Ebay last week to add to my commonwealth field gear for a very reasonable price I am quite happy with it the belt is broad arrow marked and dated to 1943 .
    The one patrol pouch is named to one (J.W. BLINN-F40660 ) I have not had a chance to research the soldiers name yet to see if there is any info out there regarding his service history the belt came with two patrol (ammo) pouches and they all appear to be original and unblancoed .
    The pouches look to match the belt in condition and wear and from the pictures seem to have been with it for some time .
    The seller did not mention any information such as dates and or maker marks on the patrol pouches so I guess it will be a surprise when I get home from working in the North please excuse the size and quality of the photos as they are the sellers thanks for looking .

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture War time dated P-37 waist belt and patrol pouches   War time dated P-37 waist belt and patrol pouches  

I'd be happy with this set, the belts from my end are getting pricey! British made set yes?

?

Yes Rene you are correct I will be heading home at the end of the week with any luck I will be able to find some dates and makers marks .
    And I hole heartily agree Rene prices on P-37 waist belts are epic I have seen Canadian ones sell as high as $140.00 cdn

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Yes Rene you are correct I will be heading home at the end of the week with any luck I will be able to find some dates and makers marks .
    And I hole heartily agree Rene prices on P-37 waist belts are epic I have seen Canadian ones sell as high as $140.00 cdn

Regards Mark K
    Gee Wiz really $140 for a Canadian belt these are the most common down here as these where supplied in large quantities to Aust

?

That was the highest I have seen Rene Average price I find is $80.00 to 100.00 cdn nutty prices and If I find one abroad the shipping is the deal killer.

Regards Mark K

Good clean examples.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Adrian your opinion is always appreciated.

Regards Mark K

?

War time dated P-37 waist belt and patrol pouches

How they would have been used, from the 1937 Webbing Manual. Nice set

?

Thanx Nitram once I get home I will be tricking it out with all the bells and whistles and will re-post some images on my mannequin.

Regards Mark K

?

Hi Rene I have been watching a nice war time dated C-broad arrow marked Canadian waist belt,Bren pouches and equipment braces on E-bay for the last week they sold yesterday morning for the staggering price of $256.00 Cdn .
    When you consider the price of these items if you were to buy them separate the braces and the bren pouches do not demand a very high price in the market place it makes the waist belt a very expensive item indeed so IMO if you have a few of these kicking around you are sitting on a little gold mine.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture War time dated P-37 waist belt and patrol pouches  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast