Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

website question

Article about: Hi mates.As a new collector , i am very suspicious about the sites providing military items.I would like to know your opinion about this website WW2 Militaria and other Military Collectibles

Default website question

Hi mates.As a new collector , i am very suspicious about the sites providing military items.I would like to know your opinion about this website WW2 Militaria and other Military Collectibles, Antiques and Memorabilia

Many thanks

Default Re: website question

I can whole heartedly recommend this dealer. Lez and I have dealt with him many times and have bought some great items from him.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

ok

?

I have heard it is a reliable site, although until just now, I don't think I have ever visited. Love that banner at the top of the home page, with the searchlights looking for He-111's flying over the Thames, great idea!

Regards,

Carl

NCA
    ?

Just echo Ade's comments.Highly recommended.I have bought many things from them in the past.He was very helpful in finding me some pattern 1944 webbing to complete my set.The items i wanted wernt listed on the site.
    No connection other than a satisfied customer.

I tried to contact with the dealer ,i left my e-mail and my message and two days later i still waiting for an answer