Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2 Pz. Ers. Abt. EKMs

Article about: Hello, I have some questions on Tank tags I already own, would be curious to hear some opinions on them. 1. The Pz. Ers. Abt. 11 is a legit tag… I’m not sure on the little metal thing on

?

Default 2 Pz. Ers. Abt. EKMs

Hello again,
    I have some questions on Tank tags I already own, would be curious to hear some opinions on them.

1. The Pz. Ers. Abt. 11 is a legit tag… I’m not sure on the little metal thing on there though… maybe POW attachment???? Has anybody some info on that????

2. What do you think about the Pz. Ers. Abt. 100 half… please note it only had 2 slits to be broken. Do you guys think it’s Fake or Real????

Best regards.
    - Ben
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Pz. Ers. Abt. EKMs   2 Pz. Ers. Abt. EKMs  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 Pz. Ers. Abt. EKMs
    P
    Many

The metal tag looks like a civilian tag to me (clothing tag for a miner, or for relocated persons during the war) , but curious to hear from the experts!

?

nachrichten zug panzer ersatz abteilung 11. For me iit is a good one. Rolf Kessler Bielefeld.(strasse ?)..seems to be done in the time he was a POW.

Not sure about the Pz. Ers. Abt. 100 ekm. It might be a field made replacement or a copy, but the overall appearance has some age to it. The Nachrichten Zug Pz Ers Abt 11 is a nice find, with opportunity to search the owner Rolf Kessler perhaps.

?

Thanks for all the replies, I tried researching Rolf Kessler it’s not the only tag I have like that… these sorts of tags with scratched in names are among my favorite… but I could not come up with anything, sadly.

German data protection is strong… as many know it’s almost impossible to get info on tags and their previous owners.

Does anybody know what the little attachment on the named tag is / was used for ????

- Ben

?

Pz. Ers. Abt. 100 half looks legitimate to me. The little defect next to the 100 is a good sign IMO.

Quote by byBen View Post
    Thanks for all the replies, I tried researching Rolf Kessler it’s not the only tag I have like that… these sorts of tags with scratched in names are among my favorite… but I could not come up with anything, sadly.

German data protection is strong… as many know it’s almost impossible to get info on tags and their previous owners.

Does anybody know what the little attachment on the named tag is / was used for ????

- Ben
    Looks like an equipment tag, but it could have been a field made tag for personal kit. A mystery.

Here is one of mine from Pz. Ers. Abt. 11.
    Ralph.

2 Pz. Ers. Abt. EKMs

2 Pz. Ers. Abt. EKMs
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ralph,
    That’s a nice one aswell !!!!

Just today go another one, I include a picture.

- Ben
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Pz. Ers. Abt. EKMs  

5th Kompanie Panzer-Nachrichten Ersatz Abteilung 81

The unit was raised on 26th August 1939 in Weimar, Wehrkreis IX. Looks like a nice salty original to me. Very nice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast