Miro-militaria.com - Top
Display your banner here

Authentic Erkennungsmarken?

Article about: As a healthcare worker, I've been gaining interested in medical-related militaria. I have the opportunity to purchase these, but am questioning the authenticity of them. I want to know what

Default Authentic Erkennungsmarken?

I have the opportunity to purchase these, but am questioning the authenticity of them. I want to know what you all think, and if your suspicions match my own. (Why or why don't you think they are authentic?)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Authentic Erkennungsmarken?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic Erkennungsmarken?
    P
    Many

?

In my opinion it Looks genuine… reason: the wear marks, and the tag itself is an original.

- Ben

i would also say a nice original to the 1st Kompanie of Sanitätsdienste 31. It was part of the 31st Infanterie Division. Formed 12th October 1937 in Braunschweig.

Thank you all. I was questioning the "A" blood type mark, as it seems to have been added after the tag was originally made; however, I understand they were initially not on early-war tags and may have been added later in the war. Further thoughts from other members are still more than welcome!
    Last edited by TeamScience; 03-25-2022 at 08:30 PM.

?

I agree original. Often tags are stamped with the blood type and roll number after the unit. makes it more likely to be original. I am guessing it was on a metal cord or used form 1937-1945 because that is pretty extreme wear.

I like it!