Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Chance to purchase.!is this Erkennungsmarken ok.!

Article about: Seen this for sale on the dreaded ebay is there a remote chance its actually a good one.!and is 50 dollars a fair price.!thanks in advance Jake.

Default Chance to purchase.!is this Erkennungsmarken ok.!

Seen this for sale on the dreaded ebay is there a remote chance its actually a good one.!and is 50 dollars a fair price.!thanks in advance Jake.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Chance to purchase.!is this Erkennungsmarken ok.!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Chance to purchase.!is this Erkennungsmarken ok.!
    P
    Many

Flugplatz-Kommandatur Hildesheim. Very nice tag!

Thank you so is the price fair in todays market.! nice to know there are real examples still about.thanks again for your time.regards Jake.

I haven't seen too many ppl posting about prices on here but personally I'd say grabbing a great piece of history for only $50 is always worth it. Have been looking at a Russian collaborator one for the same price. Good luck hope you get it!

Quote by Jhayes11 View Post
    I haven't seen too many ppl posting about prices on here but personally I'd say grabbing a great piece of history for only $50 is always worth it. Have been looking at a Russian collaborator one for the same price. Good luck hope you get it!
    The site does not generally approve of values being talked about. As with most things price is subjective, depending upon personal preference, unit, condition. I think I'm fairly safe in agreeing with the $50 price paid for the ekm in post #1. A fair price.

Good one!