Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Disc I obtained when a kid

Article about: I share this previously but had problems - I picked up his disc as a kid years ago - after reading the various posts, I believe this is a Fake, - comments are appreciated - Mike in Arizona

Default Disc I obtained when a kid

I share this previously but had problems - I picked up his disc as a kid years ago - after reading the various posts, I believe this is a Fake, - comments are appreciated - Mike in Arizona
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Disc I obtained when a kid  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Disc I obtained when a kid
    P
    Many

Hang tight Mulhern someone who is proficient in these disks will be along shortly.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

thanks Larry!

It is marked to the 1st Kompanie of Panzerjäger Ersatz Abteilung 18, but I'm not sure this unit actually existed. There is a Panzer Ersatz Abteilung 18 which formed in formede on 1st May 1941 in Böblingen, Wehrkreis V. But it was not ever renamed a Panzerjäger unit. A picture of the other side might decide whether it is a recent fabrication however there are no obvious mistakes so it looks OK.

Just need to check that the corrosion isn't under the stamping

Too hard to tell with the fuzzy images......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "