Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EKM konzentrationslager KL SS Oranienburg

Article about: Hi guys, know these are very rare, question is if this one is legit or just a common dub?, regards, Juan

Default EKM konzentrationslager KL SS Oranienburg

Hi guys, know these are very rare, question is if this one is legit or just a common dub?, regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EKM konzentrationslager KL SS Oranienburg   EKM konzentrationslager KL SS Oranienburg  

EKM konzentrationslager KL SS Oranienburg  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EKM konzentrationslager KL SS Oranienburg
    P
    Many

Hello Juan. Hope all I see well with you. Honestly this is a tough one for me. It appears to be a legit ID disc. however, I see a couple of issues that bother me. It appears to be a stamp over. Lest peruse to your first photo take a look at the top O and R I between the 2 letters you see the letter T .their is also the remnants of another letter between the R and A. BtW your photos are tops 👍. The evidence suggest it's a stamp over. Honestly these Eastern European trash sellers are getting much better at their craft. The O is also stamped over another letter. Sorry to say it's a ground dug rework IMHO

Thanks mate, appreciate your comments, have asked the seller, who I know very well for being quite knowledgable, for more information about this tag. Hear what you are saying, but since this is clearly a dug out, could not be that those letters that you mention are in fact an effect?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EKM konzentrationslager KL SS Oranienburg  

My friend I would stay away from it. The O is definitely an over stamped over another fuzzy letter. The T is fuzzy as well for they are the original letters.

I reckon this tag is legit, will wait for other opinions
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EKM konzentrationslager KL SS Oranienburg   EKM konzentrationslager KL SS Oranienburg  

EKM konzentrationslager KL SS Oranienburg   EKM konzentrationslager KL SS Oranienburg  

EKM konzentrationslager KL SS Oranienburg   EKM konzentrationslager KL SS Oranienburg  

Good idea for its always good to get other opinions 😊

Well, FWIW I can't see what you are seeing there Humble Collector. Maybe my Pareidolia is not as advanced as yours!

Could just be me. I may be spot on or hallucinating 😉

However, it appears there is overstamping to me 🤓. I may need those

?

I don't know much about this type of tag but there are three of them on this website and one is only 3 roll numbers off from this one and it looks identical except for the aging. It concerns me that this one and its sister tag (roll 4897) look chemically aged. On the plus side all of the Oranienburg disks I can find have the 2 large holes and one small hole for the cord. If you think the other one is good on this site than this one is probably good too.

Thanks, where is the other tag that you mention?
    Quote by Eike41 View Post
    I don't know much about this type of tag but there are three of them on this website and one is only 3 roll numbers off from this one and it looks identical except for the aging. It concerns me that this one and its sister tag (roll 4897) look chemically aged. On the plus side all of the Oranienburg disks I can find have the 2 large holes and one small hole for the cord. If you think the other one is good on this site than this one is probably good too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast