Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

EKM Pz

Article about: I haven't the faintest idea either. Maybe Auffang Ausbilding Aufstellung Aufklarung?

?

Default EKM Pz

EKM PzEKM PzEKM PzEKM PzEKM PzEKM PzEKM PzEKM PzEKM PzEKM Pz
    Last edited by Daarom; 04-04-2022 at 05:16 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EKM Pz
    P
    Many

?

Panzer-Ersatz-Abteilung 500
    Stab der Panzer-Lehrgänge Paderborn
    Panzer-Ersatz- und Ausbildungs-Abteilung Tiger

Die Abteilung wurde am 20. Dezember 1942 in Putlos, Wehrkreis X, aufgestellt. Die Abteilung unterstand der In 6 im Wehrkreis VI. Am 22. Februar 1943 wurde die Abteilung nach Paderborn in den Wehrkreis VI verlegt. Am 10. April 1943 wird die Abteilung in Stab der Panzer-Lehrgänge Paderborn und Panzer-Ersatz-Abteilung 500 umbenannt. Die Abteilung unterstand mittlerweile dem Kommandeur der Schulen der Panzertruppen und nur territorial dem Wehrkreis VI. Die 1. Kompanie der Abteilung stellt im Juni 1944 die 2. Kompanie der Panzer-Abteilung 510 auf. Am 8. Februar 1945 wurden die Panzer-Lehrgänge Tiger, die Panzer-Ersatz- und Ausbildungs-Abteilung 500 und die Technische Lehrgruppe zur Panzer-Ersatz- und Ausbildungs-Abteilung Tiger (ohne Nr.) in Paderborn zusammengefasst.

Die Ersatz-Abteilung nahm unter anderem für folgende Einheiten die Ersatzgestellung wahr:

?

EKM PzEKM Pz

I don’t know much about the organisation of the unit, I’m not sure what the first “A”would stand for in “2 A Kompanie”.

?

I haven't the faintest idea either. Maybe Auffang Ausbildung Aufstellung Aufklarung?
    Last edited by Daarom; 04-03-2022 at 11:03 PM.

Quote by Daarom View Post
    I haven't the faintest idea either. Maybe Auffang Ausbildung Aufstellung Aufklarung?
    You can rule out Ausbildungs and Aufklarungs as this doesn't make sense in this context.

?

Here's another example of an A .The a at the luftwaffe ekm stands for abteilung..i think. At the panzer ekm that wouldn't be right I think. Because you then have the word abteilung twice. But I do find it striking.. .EKM PzEKM Pz

?

Luftflotte 3: Rgt.13, 23, 33, 43, 53, 63
    Luftflotte 4: Rgt.14, 24
    The Flieger-Ausbildungs-Regiment was each to have 3 Abteilungen:
    I. Abt from the old Flieger-Ersatz-Abteilung (1. - 5. kp.)
    II. Abt. new (6. - 10. kp.)
    III. Abt. was the Flugzeugführerschule A/B that was attached (Schule)

Makes sense with the Flieger Ausbildungs ekm Daarom, but my spider senses go on the alert whenever I see an ekm to a Tiger unit. Mostly because they are usually bad.

?

I understand what you mean. But my gut feeling is that this one is just right. The way he looks feels the state he is in. And I see very few other things on the www that I should worry about. But why should the abbreviation ausbildung or aufklärung not be possible. Seems like a possibility to me.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast