Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Evaluate the token Mil. Stab des Führers 323

Article about: Hey, everybody. What can you tell me about this token? Planning to sell on ebay. This token was bought by an acquaintance of mine in Germany at a local flea market. There's an unboxing video

?

Default Evaluate the token Mil. Stab des Führers 323

Hey, everybody. What can you tell me about this token? Planning to sell on ebay. This token was bought by an acquaintance of mine in Germany at a local flea market. There's an unboxing video on youtube and it's got this badge on it. I'm 99% sure it's an original. But there is very little information on them on the Internet. Maybe I got a rarity? Thank you all

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Evaluate the token Mil. Stab des Führers 323
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Photos?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Photos?
    Photo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Evaluate the token Mil. Stab des Führers 323  

?

+1
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Evaluate the token Mil. Stab des Führers 323  

?

everything I could find-
    The soldiers who served in the Mil. Stab. des Führers were probably part of Adolf Hitler's personal staff. Their tasks may have included:

1. Security: Ensuring the security of Hitler and his headquarters.
    2. Administrative support: Organizing meetings, keeping records, and coordinating various aspects of the headquarters.
    3. Personal protection: Direct protection of the Führer and accompanying him to official events and trips.
    4. Communication and coordination: Ensuring communication between Hitler and various military and political structures.

These soldiers were an important part of the inner circle that ensured the functioning of the Nazi High Command.

Hi there.

I can't help with authenticity, but I found a little bit of information.

The unit on the erkenennungsmarke is Militärstab des Führers.

Mil. Stab des Fuhrers

Horst Großmann (General der Infanterie) -

September 1939 - Mitglied im Militärstab des Führers und 1. Vertreter vom Kommandanten des Führer-Hauptquartiers (Member of the Führer's Military Staff and 1st Deputy to the Commander of the Führer's Headquarters.

EHRI - Grossmann, Horst (General der Infanterie)

When mobilisation for World War II occurred, he was transferred to the Führer's Military Staff. He was assigned to the commander of the Führer's headquarters as first representative.

Lexikon der Wehrmacht

Kind regards,

Will.

?

Quote by Willmore View Post
    Hi there.

I can't help with authenticity, but I found a little bit of information.

The unit on the erkenennungsmarke is Militärstab des Führers.

Mil. Stab des Fuhrers

Horst Großmann (General der Infanterie) -

September 1939 - Mitglied im Militärstab des Führers und 1. Vertreter vom Kommandanten des Führer-Hauptquartiers (Member of the Führer's Military Staff and 1st Deputy to the Commander of the Führer's Headquarters.

EHRI - Grossmann, Horst (General der Infanterie)

When mobilisation for World War II occurred, he was transferred to the Führer's Military Staff. He was assigned to the commander of the Führer's headquarters as first representative.

Lexikon der Wehrmacht

Kind regards,

Will.
    Oh, my God, that's wonderful! Thank you!

?

Can I leave a link to Ebay? I am new to your forum. But it is not forbidden on forums in my country. Thank you

MAP
    ?

Quote by UA1993 View Post
    Can I leave a link to Ebay? I am new to your forum. But it is not forbidden on forums in my country. Thank you
    Links are acceptable but if there are any photos in that link please upload them directly to the forum as once the link is gone (typical once Ebay items are sold) the post will be useless without them

If you are selling the item and thus that is the reason for posting the link, then that is not allowed in the forum section.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I would say it is original. Eike41 had a similar example in his collection. Thread is below:

Mil. Stab des Fuhrers

Where I would disagree with member MattL in his observation of this unit would be that there is no suggestion that the owner was necessarily a clerk/administrator. Such a role might normally be a civilian and as such any erkennungsmarke would be marked with a rollnummer preceded by a letter A for arbeiter.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast