Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

First poss. buy. Any help and advise would be greatly appreciated.

Article about: Hello all. About to take my first step into EKM colleting, I have this one on hold. Seller is asking 550 USD, and I would be very greatfull for any help/thoughts about authenticity as well a

Default First poss. buy. Any help and advise would be greatly appreciated.

Hello all.
    About to take my first step into EKM collecting, I have this one on hold. Seller is asking 550 USD, and I would be very greatfull for any help/thoughts about authenticity as well as price.
    Thank you very much in advance.
    John
    First poss. buy. Any help and advise would be greatly appreciated.First poss. buy. Any help and advise would be greatly appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First poss. buy. Any help and advise would be greatly appreciated.
    P
    Many

Hi John,
    Keep your money in your pocket, this is a bad fake. Nothing right anywhere about this one.

?

Lots of red flags on this one!

Thank You very much BlackCat, Eike and rbminis. Very close to getting burned there. User rbminis was kind enough, to direct me to a thread with fonts used on fake EKM's. But either I am very bad at spotting the similarities, or they were not used to make this one. The only things that made me wonder a little, was the NR before the 17 (which in Denmark is the abbreviation for no. (number), and the "W-SS" on the back. Something I havent seen on others when searching the net. But then again, I only just started out, so my experience is very limited, and i was not (and still is not) sure that was give aways. I will do some more research to avoid the same situation in the future. And, without wanting to take advantage of the kind help I have received in here, now I know where to ask for help )
    Thank You once again gents, My funds are still safe for another chance.
    Kind regards
    John