Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Gebirgsjager Regiment 138 Erkennungsmarke - 12./G.J.R.138 vs. 4./Gb.Jg.R.139

Article about: Here for showing crap.

Default Gebirgsjager Regiment 138 Erkennungsmarke - 12./G.J.R.138 vs. 4./Gb.Jg.R.139

Here for showing crap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gebirgsjager Regiment 138 Erkennungsmarke - 12./G.J.R.138 vs. 4./Gb.Jg.R.139   Gebirgsjager Regiment 138 Erkennungsmarke - 12./G.J.R.138 vs. 4./Gb.Jg.R.139  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gebirgsjager Regiment 138 Erkennungsmarke - 12./G.J.R.138 vs. 4./Gb.Jg.R.139
    P
    Many

?

Hello,

Why do you consider 'G.J.R. 138' samples to be crap?

Both come from the same source and have the same letters G, J and R.

?

If so, is this also a fake?
    If this is your collection and you don't like it, please PM.

Even if the units are different, sometimes the font is the same.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gebirgsjager Regiment 138 Erkennungsmarke - 12./G.J.R.138 vs. 4./Gb.Jg.R.139   Gebirgsjager Regiment 138 Erkennungsmarke - 12./G.J.R.138 vs. 4./Gb.Jg.R.139  

?

Quote by hardy hard View Post

Original fonts are also shared like this.
    Of course, the faker's intelligence will also increase, so I won't talk for a long time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gebirgsjager Regiment 138 Erkennungsmarke - 12./G.J.R.138 vs. 4./Gb.Jg.R.139  

Both missing stammrollnummer as well?

Yes, its only my opinion.
    It was typical that the metalstamps where used of serval companies of the same unit. Other units did not have 100% the exact metalstamps, in the period up to the 1950s the metalstamps where handmade by grinding manufacture. Its like a fingerprint.
    Your second picture is photoshoped and the dogtag is from the same unit Infantryregiment 18.
    Here the original.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gebirgsjager Regiment 138 Erkennungsmarke - 12./G.J.R.138 vs. 4./Gb.Jg.R.139  

I only want to show the stammrollennummer if the dogtag is my property. Only out of respect for the owner.

?

Yes, its only my opinion.
    It was typical that the metalstamps where used of serval companies of the same unit.
    Other units did not have 100% the exact metalstamps.
    Here's what I felt while collecting:

Even if the same stamp is used, the thickness of the font is different because the amount of 'force' applied during production is different 'each time'. This is why the font changes according to the service number even if the same stamp is used in the same unit.

+ sometimes they can have the 'same engraving form' on the 'same Wehrkreis'.

By the way, What do you think of the G.J.R. 138 sample?

?

Your second picture is photoshoped and the dogtag is from the same unit Infantryregiment 18.
    Here the original.

Interesting. This is a sample of the Russian forum. So, you mean they erased the 'number 8' with photoshop?
    Of course, even if this sample is wrong, it can be found that other units share the font.

This is another sample from the sample I collected. The 'number 3' font is the same.
    Fonts are not used only in the same unit.

As you said, it would be nice to collect if there is 'one font' in 'one unit'.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast