Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Help with erkennungsmarke

Article about: After decades of collecting, I've started to incorporate erkennungsmarken into the fold. I was gifted the following disc by a friend, but am a newbie on the topic. I'm hoping some of the exp

Default Help with erkennungsmarke

After decades of collecting, I've started to incorporate erkennungsmarken into the fold. I was gifted the following disc by a friend, but am a newbie on the topic.

I'm hoping some of the experts here might be able to authenticate, and hopefully assist with the markings. many thanks in advance.Help with erkennungsmarkeHelp with erkennungsmarke

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with erkennungsmarke
    P
    Many

?

Kraftfahr-Ersatz-Abteilung 13
    Kraftfahr-Ausbildungs-Abteilung 13
    Kraftfahr-Ersatz- und Ausbildungs-Abteilung 13

Das Abteilung wurde am 26. August 1939 in Bamberg, Wehrkreis XIII, aufgestellt. Die Abteilung unterstand der Division 173. Am 1. Oktober 1942 wurde die Abteilung in je eine Kraftfahr-Ersatz-Abteilung 13 und eine Kraftfahr-Ausbildungs-Abteilung 13 geteilt. Beide Einheiten wurden am 13. Mai 1943 als Kraftfahr-Ersatz- und Ausbildungs-Abteilung 13 in Deggendorf, ebenfalls Wehrkreis XIII, vereinigt. Ab dem 15. Juli 1943 unterstand die Abteilung der Division 413. An diesem Tag stellte die Abteilung auch den Heeres-Nachschub-Inspizient C auf.

- - ------- - -

I think it is an original ekm. But your photos are not really clear.

Nothing much to add, it looks like a salty original to me. Fairly safe to say that the owner was likely to have been a Bavarian resident give the unit and 173 Infantry Division both located in Bavaria.

Thank you so much for the excellent info, it is much appreciated.

?

Help with erkennungsmarkeHelp with erkennungsmarkeHelp with erkennungsmarkeHelp with erkennungsmarkeHelp with erkennungsmarke

?

Your photos are not really clear. Is it a stainless steel one? Wide slots I think so. Hold it against a magnet. Or you can feel it by the weight.