MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Identification of code ID tag

Article about: Hi, is here somebody who can identificate code ID tag? The tag was find near the airport in Hodkovice nad Mohelkou (Liebenau) The airport was used by Luftwaffe. The number of ID is 212481. T

Default Identification of code ID tag

Hi, is here somebody who can identificate code ID tag? The tag was find near the airport in Hodkovice nad Mohelkou (Liebenau) The airport was used by Luftwaffe. The number of ID is 212481.

Thanks for all answers.

Petr
    Attached Images Attached Images Identification of code ID tag  Identification of code ID tag 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Identification of code ID tag
    P
    Many

?

212481.Unknow , most likely the documents were lost at the end of the war and nowadays we don't know which unit this code belonged to..

?

I see that you have asked your question on the most major EKMs forums in western europe. Perhaps you can get an exclusive answer on a major ekm forum in Russia. There is a topic about this Ekms. They also really know a lot about this kind of ekms also related to the sites.(dig up)

?

Wait for others to respond here on the forum. This is mine ekm which is unfortunately also unknown. Thanks for your pm. I answered you. Wkr PatIdentification of code ID tag

?

Hodkovice nad Mohelkou (Liebenau) Reichenberg.Liberec Identification of code ID tagIdentification of code ID tagIdentification of code ID tagIdentification of code ID tagIdentification of code ID tagIdentification of code ID tag