Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting SD EKM

Article about: I have never seen one before, this belongs to a friend, and he is selling it, not my area at all, but found it interesting, I have never seen one for a member of the SD before.... (assuming

Default Interesting SD EKM

I have never seen one before, this belongs to a friend, and he is selling it, not my area at all, but found it interesting,
    I have never seen one for a member of the SD before.... (assuming it is genuine that is).

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting SD EKM  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting SD EKM
    P
    Many

These 2 are also with my friend, if they are indeed real, he has some nice EKM's for the SS at the moment...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting SD EKM   Interesting SD EKM  

I am not in any way a collector of SS artefacts, but just noticed the SD EKM has the stampings the same way on the lower portion of the tag, and not facing upwards
    like they normally do, that would be a bit of a worry to me if I was the owner.... (but again, I don't collect them so .... I will let the experts decide) :-)

Bob

They all look ok to me. It's curious that the Einsatz Kommando & Ukrainian ekm use the same font for the roll numbers, but I still think all ok.

?

Those all look correct to me.

Thanks guys

Bob