Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine ekm

Article about: Hi everyone I just got this ekm in today and wanted to get an opinion on if it’s good or not.

Default Kriegsmarine ekm

Hi everyone I just got this ekm in today and wanted to get an opinion on if it’s good or not.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine ekm   Kriegsmarine ekm  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine ekm
    P
    Many

I’ve not come across a KM ekm where the letter e of Kriegsmarine is so skewed off. Not one for me personally.

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    I’ve not come across a KM ekm where the letter e of Kriegsmarine is so skewed off. Not one for me personally.
    I have half that has similar lettering with the angled e, do you think it’s also bad?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine ekm  

I'm just saying that I personally haven't come across KM ekm stamped like these before. From the corrosion over the stamping on the half above this looks genuine. Are they both 5cm wide?

Did you unearth these or are they auction purchases? Let's see if any other members have similar examples too.

Thanks for posting them.

No problem I’m thankful for your opinion on them. I just started to collect Kriegsmarine ekm so I don’t have too good of a feel on them yet. I got them from different auctions but they are both 5cm. Thank you for taking the time to reply.