Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MKK ekm

Article about: My most precious possession. Because every time I look at it, I'm reminded of its transience. And what Mother Earth and Father Time does under the right circumstances. Imagine if all those W

?

Default MKK ekm

MKK ekmMKK ekmMKK ekm My most precious possession. Because every time I look at it, I'm reminded of its transience. And what Mother Earth and Father Time does under the right circumstances. Imagine if all those Wehrpasses and uniforms didn't have a roof over their heads? The collectors fearfully keep moisture, dust and sunlight out of the door. Against their better judgement, because it will all perish in the end anyway. It is only a matter of time. Just like the death of the temporary owner of these objects. What remains then is that the journey until getting the objects is the most important. Not having it. And during the trip a pleasant conversation online and offline should be paramount.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MKK ekm
    P
    Many

?

MKK ekmMKK ekmMKK ekmMKK ekm

?

MKK ekmMKK ekmMKK ekmMKK ekm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MKK ekm  

?

I don't know what MKK stands for. Anyone have an idea?MKK ekmMKK ekm

?

Militärisches Kasernen Kommando? is what I’ve seen it noted as on one occasion. Info about the military barracks seems to be scarce besides for the flak-kaserne in Ludwigsburg.

?

Thank you for your answer. It could well be. The abbreviation m is often used by the Kriegsmarine. But that doesn't seem logical to me in this case. I saw an answer in Poland. Which also makes sense to me. Militar Kreis Kommandantur. But I don't know. I find this a tricky one.

?

Militärisches Kasernen KommandoMKK ekmMKK ekmMKK ekmMKK ekmMKK ekmMKK ekm

?

Hitlers Flak-Kaserne im Hildener Stadtwald
    Hilden · Im November 1938 ziehen die erste Wehrmachtssoldaten in die neu errichtete Flak-Kaserne an der Elberfelder Straße. Nach Ende des Zweiten Weltkriegs übernehmen zunächst die Amerikaner, dann die Briten das Gelände. Zwischen ihnen und den Hildenern entsteht eine Freundschaft.MKK ekm Serie: Zweiter Weltkrieg: Hitlers Flak-Kaserne im Hildener Stadtwald

Interesting ekm Daarom, I agree that in this case the M.K.K. stands for Militar Kreis Kommandantur.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast