Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

My latest erkennungsmarken additions

Article about: Good evening guys, It was a bit of a quiet time for me lately, but yesterday a bought these three nice erkennungsmarken. I bought them because I believe these units are less common then the

?

Default My latest erkennungsmarken additions

Good evening guys,

It was a bit of a quiet time for me lately, but yesterday a bought these three nice erkennungsmarken. I bought them because I believe these units are less common then the standard Infanterie and Artillerie emarken.

Here they are.

1. Flughafen-Betriebs-Kompanie Kampfgeschwader 1

7. Batterie Werfer-Artillerie-Regiment 383

Feldgendarmerie Trupp 23. Infanterie Division

Enjoy!
    Regards, Rik

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My latest erkennungsmarken additions
    P
    Many

Hi Rik.
    Congratulations on your three new tags.
    I take the opportunity to publish photos of two of mine, the Sturzkampfgeschwader 2 - 7 Flughafenbetriebskompanie and a tag Werfer Artillerie Regiment 383 - 7 Batteries. On this last tag I've never been completely sure it's original.
    Regards, Giovanni

My latest erkennungsmarken additionsMy latest erkennungsmarken additions

The KG 1 Ekm is a very rare thing, I am not sure about it. What is the crud in the snap line holes?

?

Thanks for the replies guys.
    I took out some of the crud and it appears to be dried dirt or soil (if that's the correct word for it).

Sorry that I must be the one to tell you that your 7.W.A.R.383 and your Feldgend 23 disc have obvious the same number stamp..Look at 3 and 7. And the KG 1 has the same bloodtype stamp like W.A.R.383.
    So..IMO all fake from the same faker.

?

I guess you are right. I started to get doubts myself and you have confirmed this for me.
    Thank you for your opinion.

Regards, Rik

P.s. I asked the seller to take them back, or to let me trade them for others that are original.

?

After finding out these above three are fake I have been looking at the rest of my collection. I believe I found three more fake ekm. Could you please confirm this for me.

Thank you for your help.
    Regards, Rik

Unfortunately if these other three are from the same seller the font set is the same. Hope you can get something sorted.

?

No, they are not from the same seller.
    But the font is spot on with the other fakes, so for me that is enough. And you can see that all of them lack the wear to the upper holes.

I'll just take my loss and sell them as reproductions. Maybe someone could use them for display or something.

Now I just need to step up my game and pay more attention to details. I certainly did not lose my interest in erkennungsmarken.

Sorry you got burned, but it just shows that one cannot always have good luck with these things.