Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

police tags?

Article about: This little lot is coming up at auction soon, know nothing about them but thought it might be ok to go with some of my other tags... I dont expect them all to 100%! many thanks....paul.

Default police tags?

This little lot is coming up at auction soon, know nothing about them but thought it might be ok to go with some of my other tags... I dont expect them all to 100%!

police tags?

many thanks....paul.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement police tags?
    P
    Many

I'm not a collector of EKM's but can say with confidence the one on the right is no-good, fantasy in fact, and I'd be more than comfortable in hazarding a guess that the other's aren't much good either.

Not sure which place is selling these but they are all fake/fantasy items. None of them are any good.

?

A lot exactly like this one has been posted here earlier this year. As BC has already said they are all fake/fantasy.
    Keep in mind that an original Gestapo warrant disc alone can cost around €1200-€1600.

Regards, Rik

Fra
    ?

On the website warmilitaria.it (shop of reproductions of militaria items) they are sold for € 8.50 each.

Yep, I agree here. The pic is far too small for evaluation but in this case it just doesn't matter because they are all tripe! The "Waffen SS" one looks like something you would see in "Dead Snow"

If you are looking for police ID discs why not consider these;

police tags?
    police tags?

East German Criminal Police warrant discs.

They are not too scarce at the moment and will not break the bank like a Gestapo one would.
    The first digit in the number represents one of the 8 issuing "states" They number 1 - 9 because the Berlin number 1 had to be deleted when the western allies objected to the national designation on the reverse so Berlin discs became No 9 with the shorter inscription seen here.

The lot shown in your pic is really "seaside arcade" rubbish so save your money

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 06-22-2020 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Thanks for posting these DDR lovelies Mark!

well gents just as I thought...! the link to the auction.... WWII THIRD REICH GERMAN GESTAPO & POLIZEI TAGS | Affiliated Auctions

thanks again....paul

I've seen examples of all these for sale at Krakow flea markets, to me that confirms they are dud.

Does little for the credibility of the auction house selling them.