Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RAD tags

Article about: I still cant get google to translate the lexikon.... so as I am not a German speaker can someone send me the link to the RAD pages, if there are any. Thanks....paul.

Default RAD tags

I still cant get google to translate the lexikon.... so as I am not a German speaker can someone send me the link to the RAD pages, if there are any. Thanks....paul.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD tags
    P
    Many

?

timeout, are you trying to find information as to what you have, and what operating system do you use on your PC ?

Gwar.....No.. I collect POW tags plus a few odd bits and prices. What I want to do is to be able to use the Lexikon to look up RAD tags before I buy any. Understand the markings, as I see it as a natural progression of what I collect. I use windows..... paul

?

You will need the Meldeamt numbers and RAD Abt. list, not all that information is on The Lexicon, if you have the lists their will be little need for anything else, some are a bit tedious, in this example the Meldeamt number is M48 which is Landsberg / Warthe, the Abt. number is K4/84 which the 'K' is for 'Kriegsbesetzung' or war time duty.. K4/84 is Arbeitsgau VIII, Brandenburg-Ost: K4/84 Sternberg 1936, K4/84 Starpel or K4/84 Schwerin an der Warthe 1940, the last numbers I have forgotten thier meaning, perhaps Backcat coud help with that, I have the Meldeamt list I could post, the Abt. list is over 800 pages. .. Also, I would suggest looking into the App for Google Translate, if you do the simple download you could translate in almost any language. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD tags   RAD tags  

Gwar..... many thanks for the info. 800 pages that is some document! Now I thought collecting POW tags was a good challenge, but RAD tags... that would be like trying to shake hands with everyone in a phone book. One monumental challenge!!! might just go for it and see where it takes me, maybe the debt court! So if you can find a way to get the pages to me that would be a great start.

Google translates some of the pages and not others on the Lexikon. I think it depends if it is raining or not outside.....paul

There is a list of the RAD Abteilung numbers at the link below you can copy & paste those for starters

RAD-Abteilungen

RAD Meldeamter liste:
    Can be found here, copy & paste and go!

Meldeämter

Thank you Blackcat..... what monster am I letting out of the bag!

paul

?

timeout, just be careful, the Balsi list is inaccurate and has ben mentioned as such numerous times on the Lexicon, I have a thread somewhere here at WRF of the discrepancies and missing information.. Good luck and you can always ask questions here if need be. G

?

timeout, here is one small example from Balsi

XX Westfalen-Süd 200-209 (201,202,203,204 siehe FdW)
    RAD-Gruppe 200 Münster 01.10.1935, 1936
    RAD-Abt. 1/200 (General v. Einem) Gievenbeck 1935; Münster 01.10.1935, 1936

and this is what's missing

XX Westfalen-Süd 200-209
    RAD-Gruppe 200 Münster 01.10.1935, 1936
    RAD-Abteilung 1/200 Gievenbach (General v. Einem) 1935; Münster 01.10.1935, 1936
    RAD-Abteilung 2/200 Prutz b. Friedrich
    RAD-Abteilung 2/200 Olfen
    RAD-Abteilung 3/200 Emlichheim (Kolonialkampfer Karl Peter)
    RAD-Abteilung 4/200 Westercappel (Vogel von Falkenstein)
    RAD-Ableitung 5/200 Olfen, Kr. Cosefeld
    RAD-Abteilung 6/200 Reckenfeld i. W
    RAD-Abteilung 7/200 Bergenwald (Phillip von Hutten)
    Also, don't confuse the RADwJ with the men's camps as Balsi has them mixed together.. G

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast