Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RIBBON BAR with EK2

Article about: hello, I reserved this medal bar, I have no doubts about its authenticity, except of course if someone sees something wrong !! my question is mainly about these medals by themselves, I was t

Default RIBBON BAR with EK2

hello, I reserved this medal bar, I have no doubts about its authenticity, except of course if someone sees something wrong !! my question is mainly about these medals by themselves, I was told that it was impossible to know 100% the date of this assembly, what do you think?
    thank you
    J
    RIBBON BAR with EK2
    RIBBON BAR with EK2

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RIBBON BAR with EK2
    P
    Many

Hi Jerome.
    IMHO the medals for me are good. Their order is not very orthodox/regulatory. But if it´s (as it seems), the medal bar of a member of the Blue Division, it´s not strange.
    Good for me.
    Regards
    Santi

?

Somewhere around 1941-1945 would be my guess

In all seriousness it would be hard to date this however that Spanish Cross of Military Merit is really nice. Possibly a volunteer from Division Azul? Or a German Spanish Civil War veteran?

All medals are good IMO!

yes it is a "blue division" I was talking above all about the attachment which brings everything together.

based on the German order of precedence the KVK2 should be in position 2....not sure if it is the same for Spanish set-ups....just a thought
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

CBH
    ?

The exposed suspension bar is a Spanish style the Germans used a concealed type.

thank you every body !!

By regulation, the Medal of Military Merit should occupy the first place, since all the others are foreign decorations; but our soldiers generally placed them however they pleased. There are many examples......

RIBBON BAR with EK2

RIBBON BAR with EK2

i like this !!

Pretty busy week, but it's already Friday afternoon….

Please can any admin put this thread in its proper place? Thanks...

Hi Jerome and other friends.

In general, a medal bar of a member of the Blue Division is easily distinguishable from that of a member of the Condor Legion.

Sometimes the confusion occurs because the Germans awarded in Spain during our Civil War (1936-1939) were decorated with the same decorations as the Spanish combatants who, when marching to Russia in the summer of 1941, wore the Spanish medals on their uniforms.

RIBBON BAR with EK2

June 6, 1939. Official reception and military parade of the Condor Legion in the Lustgarten, Berlin

RIBBON BAR with EK2

RIBBON BAR with EK2

RIBBON BAR with EK2

RIBBON BAR with EK2

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast