Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Schwere Panzer-Abteilung 504 Afrika Erkennungsmarke s.Pz.Abt.504

Article about: My newest Erkennungsmarke, straight from a veterans estate.

Default Schwere Panzer-Abteilung 504 Afrika Erkennungsmarke s.Pz.Abt.504

My newest Erkennungsmarke, straight from a veterans estate.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schwere Panzer-Abteilung 504 Afrika Erkennungsmarke s.Pz.Abt.504  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schwere Panzer-Abteilung 504 Afrika Erkennungsmarke s.Pz.Abt.504
    P
    Many

Is there any other information from the veterans estate about it? This unit is faked a lot.

?

Is the tag from an Afrika Vets estate ?

"The second company was attached to Fallschirm-Panzer-Division Hermann Göring and fought the Allies after the landing on Sicily in July 1943. It was evacuated across Messina Strait to Italy and was sent to Holland for refitting.
    The 504 returned to Italy in June 1944 and was attached to SS Panzergrenadier Division Götz von Berlichingen. It fought the Allies at Anzio in support of 362. Infanterie-Division.
    It was refitted with Tiger II (Köningstiger) tanks and fought the Allies in Italy until the surrender in May 1945."

Schwere Panzer-Abteilung 504

?

The photo is not really clear. Out of interest, I would like to see a close-up photo in daylight. If possible. I find it interesting. I don't fully understand the color of the EKM now. Or maybe this photo was taken in daylight but without flash? Respect Pat

The daughter managed his estate. But she wasn't that interested in her father's military history. There was also a RAD paper, 2 medals (wound badge and EK2), POW paper and a handful of pictures (Germany, Africa, post war) to see.

?

Do you have another photo of the EKM with time?

So i have a good picture where you can see the patina.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schwere Panzer-Abteilung 504 Afrika Erkennungsmarke s.Pz.Abt.504   Schwere Panzer-Abteilung 504 Afrika Erkennungsmarke s.Pz.Abt.504