Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Show your SS Erkennungsmarken

Article about: Love the ice cleat as a display holder !!

?

Prinz
    Your tags are really nice aswell, I like them all … I only have 3 myself, started from complete scratch… at first just collecting tags in general but never really looked into SS stuff for fear of fakes and too high prices, but now after my 3 SS Tag im happy i picked some of these up too… the challange to compare and look them up in the books is quite fun I must say.

Best regards.
    - Ben

Here are all I got for now:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your SS Erkennungsmarken   Show your SS Erkennungsmarken  

Show your SS Erkennungsmarken   Show your SS Erkennungsmarken  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your SS Erkennungsmarken
    P
    Many

?

Default My tags- 15th Waffen Grenadier Division Latvian of the SS, and 1st SS Panzer Division LSSAH

Show your SS ErkennungsmarkenShow your SS Erkennungsmarken

?

RSD01,
    Nice tags aswell... the 3.K. LSSAH is less than a 100 numbers away from mine, i do like that

- Ben

?

So it is! Awesome! Although I’m incredibly jealous of the condition yours is in

?

Im sure you will find a similar condition tag one day, you just need to keep looking around… I didn’t imagine getting this LSSAH tag there too and the price I paid was incredibly low aswell.

I saw your post on Reddit BTW… the condition your tags are in fits to some of the other stuff… I like it… I need to look out for more shrapnel / bullet hit stuff too (like your cup) it has a real been there done that look.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your SS Erkennungsmarken  

?

Very nice! And definitely! I’ve only been collecting for 9 months so I’m sure one will come up and I agree! I find that bullet-shot items tell a story thank you!

?

If I remember well this kind it is not still in our data-base

Show your SS Erkennungsmarken

Hello,
    this is my SS Erkennungsmarke

3.komp./SS Pionier Batalion nr. 59

Regards Jirka
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your SS Erkennungsmarken  

?

The warrelic forum dedicated to the battle in the past. The latest battle in cyberspace reports on this. If the warrelic forum is going to win this battle. Then after the battle I write a book entitled Why the warrelic forum should have lost this battle.Spam spank spam

frequent?Show your SS Erkennungsmarken

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast