Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Guard dog tag

Article about: Good afternoon Could someone tell me if this dog tag from "Reich Relics" website is original? SS DOG TAG TREBLINKA CONCENTRATION CAMP ERKENNUNGSMARKE – Reich Relics Militaria

?

Default SS Guard dog tag

Good afternoon

Could someone tell me if this dog tag from "Reich Relics" website is original?

SS DOG TAG TREBLINKA CONCENTRATION CAMP ERKENNUNGSMARKE – Reich Relics Militaria

Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Guard dog tag
    P
    Many

?

That is the link to the site that I posted

Thank you

?

Can't help you with originality, but I very much dislike 'Useless' links when doing research..
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Guard dog tag  SS Guard dog tag  SS Guard dog tag  SS Guard dog tag 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Sorry about that. I'm new here. I was having trouble trying to attach photos. Thank you for adding them though, I appreciate that

?

Not a problem, we just like to have a accurate account of what was discussed, so links are frowned upon.. Welcome to the Forum. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

I don't know about this tag but three of the four other tags on that site are fakes, so I would be very cautious. I do not personally like this tag because of the font and way it is stamped. The fonts used to stamp this tag are from a jumble of different sets that makes no sense in a garrison type of environment.

?

I'm not convinced about this one. To be specific I do not like the font used on this emarke, for instance the 5 and 7 look like one of the fake fonts. Please look at the sticky threads regarding fake erkennungsmarken.
    And after reading Eike his comment I am not even gonna look at this website.

Regards, Rik

Looking at the font stamps used I would say this is fake.

?

Well, I did have a look at the rest of the emarken on the website and man how bad are they. I believe all of them are fake and some examples from complete different units are stamped with the same bad font.

If I were you I would keep your money in your pocket and keep looking for a nice original emarke.

?

Hi guys, thank you all for the information you guys provided. Looks like I will need to look somewhere else.
    Thank you all very much, I really do appreciate the help

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast