Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Mauthausen EKM & Panzer EKM are they real????

Article about: Hi, I have Been offered these tags among others not im curios if they are real im pretty certain the tank tag is good, but the mauthausen tag im just not sure about i know the pictures are n

?

Default SS Mauthausen EKM & Panzer EKM are they real????

Hi,
    I have Been offered these tags among others now im curios if they are real im pretty certain the tank tag is good, but the mauthausen tag im just not sure about i know the pictures are not the best but maybe some striking features are still visible.

Thanks already.
    - Ben
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Mauthausen EKM & Panzer EKM are they real????  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Mauthausen EKM & Panzer EKM are they real????
    P
    Many

The Panzer Ersatz Abteilung 5 Ekm is not good for me. It uses the 0 of unit for the blutgruppe. There is no wear to it, simply too fresh to be a good one. I can't comment on the Mauthausen ekm as I do not collect them.

?

I looked up a few tank tags on Google etc. And came across the tag of Kurt Knispel... His tag also had the same font in bloodtype as in unit could you maybe elaborate on that... Im also curios to hear some other opinions on that aswell...

- Ben
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Mauthausen EKM & Panzer EKM are they real????  

Quote by byBen View Post
    His tag also had the same font in bloodtype as in unit could you maybe elaborate on that...
    - Ben
    Yes, but a "0" is not an "O".
    An "A" will always be an "A".
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

The KLM tag is no good, waffen ss and KLM are not going to be stamped on the same tag.

?

Ok thank you guys, really good work.
    - Ben