Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Nachr. Ers. Rgt. tag

Article about: A good EKM hopefully. Unit was based in Nuremberg, and went by this designation from Oct. ‘42 to Nov. ‘43. A training facility for SS signals personnel, I’ve included war-time and post-war p

Default SS Nachr. Ers. Rgt. tag

A good EKM hopefully. Unit was based in Nuremberg, and went by this designation from Oct. ‘42 to Nov. ‘43. A training facility for SS signals personnel, I’ve included war-time and post-war photos of the school.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Nachr. Ers. Rgt. tag   SS Nachr. Ers. Rgt. tag  

Attached Images Attached Images SS Nachr. Ers. Rgt. tag  SS Nachr. Ers. Rgt. tag 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Nachr. Ers. Rgt. tag
    P
    Many

No blood group on this one, but nice wear on the upper holes
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Nachr. Ers. Rgt. tag  

?

The font and stamping look very similar to originals I have seen. The wear to the upper holes look good to me too. I am giving it a thumbs up, but wait for more opinions.

Regards, Rik
    Last edited by Rik.S; 05-13-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Thank you for the input, Rik. I compared it to the Dimas examples in the sticky:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Nachr. Ers. Rgt. tag  

This one looks fine to me Airdale.