Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS Wehrgeologen Ersatz Kompanie EKM + Fahrkolonne EKM

Article about: Bought this tag a couple of days ago, i do know this tag here exists with different Fonts so i hope maybe some of you have a similar tag to this one here???? Or know more about that???? Also

?

Default SS Wehrgeologen Ersatz Kompanie EKM + Fahrkolonne EKM

Bought this tag a couple of days ago, i do know this tag here exists with different Fonts so i hope maybe some of you have a similar tag to this one here???? Or know more about that????

Also since im at it, does somebody know what this Fahrkolonne unit is, and what they did???? I assume it reads Fahrkolonne 26 / 3rd Division???? Either im looking at it wrong or so but i dont seem to find much out about them.

Best regards.
    - Ben
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Wehrgeologen Ersatz Kompanie EKM + Fahrkolonne EKM   SS Wehrgeologen Ersatz Kompanie EKM + Fahrkolonne EKM  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Wehrgeologen Ersatz Kompanie EKM + Fahrkolonne EKM
    P
    Many

The top one is from the 6th Kompanie of Fahrkolonne, supplies arm of the 263 Infantry Division. The 263rd Division was mobilised in mid 1939 in Wehrkreis XII. The manpower being mainly drawn from Bavarian soldiers already enlisted in the Army Reserve. It was active in France in 1940 before going East in June 1941, to the gates of Moscow. Later transferred to Army Group North taking part in the retreat after Leningrad, the Narva bridgehead and into Kurland.

The SS Wehrgeologen Kompanie EKM is not one I have seen before so can't comment on its pedigree other than it is a very unusual mining unit rather than a combat unit. It would be interesting to see if anyone else has one in their own collection.

?

Oh ok i see, Fahrkolonne to the 263. Division... Ok yeah i do find stuff about them.

The Wehrgeologen tag is 100% real no doubt about it... I did saw a similar example with number 1132, same exact font and another different font with serial 8xx or something... But yes, im curios who else has one in their collection...

?

Hi Ben! For sure wehrgeologen ekm is, in my opinion, one of the more desiderable and rarest tags and so I'm very happy for you.
    In my pc I have just one of it but completely different to yours (3XX).

?

This one i have seen on the www. I really dont know of it is a good one.SS Wehrgeologen Ersatz Kompanie EKM + Fahrkolonne EKMSS Wehrgeologen Ersatz Kompanie EKM + Fahrkolonne EKM

?

The letter R seems to be a P ? I read it wrong it is a R