Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stab/a.r 194 erkennungsmarken.

Article about: Hi guys i'm interested in this Erkennungsmarken but have concerns that some of the fonts seem different to each other?is this common to see these like the comma's are different,maybe just me

Default Stab/a.r 194 erkennungsmarken.

Hi guys i'm interested in this Erkennungsmarken but have concerns that some of the fonts seem different to each other?is this common to see these like the comma's are different,maybe just me airing on being vary,any help would be great thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stab/a.r 194 erkennungsmarken.   Stab/a.r 194 erkennungsmarken.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stab/a.r 194 erkennungsmarken.
    P
    Many

I like this one Jake, compare it with one from its 3 Batterie:

Artillerie Regiment 194 EKM

Thanks BC what does "stab" mean please also I thought the "2" was a roll number but if it means Battery unit then how did they I.D personell?really do need to get a back on these,thanks again Bud.

So doing a little research myself the "stab" is for HQ Company so would explain why there's no Battery number and "2" has to be the roll number then.?

?

Jake ,

You are correct.

Hi Jake.

As Eike41 says, you are right. Stab would translate as Staff.

The link below shows how Artillerie Regiment 194 was set up -
    Artillerie-Regiment 194 - Lexikon der Wehrmacht

Kind regards,

Will
    Last edited by Willmore; 01-26-2022 at 05:52 PM.

?

This is a sample that a forum member had last year.

( Click here. )

Stab. A.R. 194 -2-
    cf. Stab = Staff, Stab ≠ Stabsbatterie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stab/a.r 194 erkennungsmarken.  

I should have recognised it as originally being one of Riks. It is the same EKM as Montag has realised.

So this is the same stab disc being shown by Rik?makes sense as he's based in the Netherlands and I purchased it from Militaria plaza who are also in the Netherlands.good site BTW.thanks for the link Montag and everyone else,does look different when comparing the images but guess that's the light for you.can't wait for it to arrive,was a little bit more on price but that maybe due to having it's cord and the Stalingrad connection.cheers everyone......

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    was a little bit more on price but that maybe due to having it's cord and the Stalingrad connection.

Dog tags are expensive these days if they have a low serial number or a specific connection.
    Hope you have a good collection.

Best regards
    S.W.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast