Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

These little discs are very addictive.!!!

Article about: I love these little Erkennungsmarken's but Can't get google translater to help me with another four discs offered by same seller at discount.A-they should all be fine B-Which two out of four

Default These little discs are very addictive.!!!

I love these little Erkennungsmarken's but Can't get google translater to help me with another four discs offered by same seller at discount.A-they should all be fine B-Which two out of four would you choose based on personal preference.sorry won't bug anyone here again just trying to learn but finding it frustrating to say the least but again thanks to everyone in advance,regards Jake.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture These little discs are very addictive.!!!   These little discs are very addictive.!!!  

These little discs are very addictive.!!!   These little discs are very addictive.!!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement These little discs are very addictive.!!!
    P
    Many

My personal preference would be for 3 Batterie of Artillerie Regiment 24 and Schütz Ersatz Kompanie 82. Both look to have honest wear. Nachschub kompanie are support troops rather than combat and I can't see enough of the Schwere Art one to make a judgment on it.

Thank you for getting back so quickly.on my previous thread I mentioned a large collection acquired is there a possibility that there could be fake one's in amongst the genuine pieces?.so the two you mentioned are defiantly fine.!cheers again for your help Regards Jake.

I read that stainless steel replaced Zinc late war can you tell visually just looking the difference between Aluminium and stainless steel.

?

Personally I like the look of all 4 of these erkennungsmarken. I am a fan of Flak and Artillerie so I know wich two I would choose

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Thank you for getting back so quickly.on my previous thread I mentioned a large collection acquired is there a possibility that there could be fake one's in amongst the genuine pieces?.so the two you mentioned are defiantly fine.!cheers again for your help Regards Jake.

I read that stainless steel replaced Zinc late war can you tell visually just looking the difference between Aluminium and stainless steel.
    Check this thread out for other examples;
    Show your Stainless Steel / Nirosta / Edelstahl Erkennungsmarken

Many thanks Blackcat so is the theory of S/S being used late war true in Heer units but earlier in other wehrmacht branches like Luftwaffe.?also I noticed on the last disc the word Blut obviously blood has been stamped first time I've ever seen that.!anyone else seen this before.last thing Blackcat the Schwere Art disc apart from not being able to see it more clearly anything else that has raised a concern.!regards Jake.

Hi Jake.

3./Artillerie Regiment 24

Artillerie Regiment 24
    Das Artillerie-Regiment 24 des Heeres
    This website is pretty good and shows the make up of units along with prominent people and their roles.

Artillerie Regiment 24 was part of the 24. Infanterie-Division. The Infanterie Retiment 32 Erkennungsmarke from your previous thread was part of this Division too. Could this be the beginning of a collection of 24 Infanterie Division tags I wonder.
    24. Infanterie-Division

5./Batterie Schwer Artillerie Ersatz Abteilung (motorisiert) 53
    Artillerie-Ersatz-Abteilung 53 - Lexikon der Wehrmacht

Sorry I should have added this too -

24. Infanterie Division
    Die 24. Infanterie-Division der Wehrmacht

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Many thanks Blackcat so is the theory of S/S being used late war true in Heer units but earlier in other wehrmacht branches like Luftwaffe.?also I noticed on the last disc the word Blut obviously blood has been stamped first time I've ever seen that.!anyone else seen this before.last thing Blackcat the Schwere Art disc apart from not being able to see it more clearly anything else that has raised a concern.!regards Jake.
    I don’t have any worries about the Schwere Art one either, just would prefer to see it in the whole rather than obstructed. I like the font on it too. The abbreviation for blood group is not unusual.

2./Schützen Ersatz Kompanie 82

Explanation of Schützen Ersatz Kompanie
    Schutzen Ersatz Kompanie - Einheiten des Heeres - Forum der Wehrmacht

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast