Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thoughts on this SS-VT tag

Article about: Hi Guys, could I have your thoughts on this one please? Thanks in advance. Cheers, Ade.

I see, Blackcat.
    I can ensure you my relic is 100% good (apart from condition ).
    Alongside, in Höidal book is also the same unit to find.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this SS-VT tag
    P
    Many

Thanks for the reply Austrian, I'm away from my books so have not been able to look and check.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I have been away on vacation in Egypt. Hence the delayed thanks.

This tag has come into work. I am 50/50 on it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

First ID = FAKE!

Hello gentlemen,

Of all the “Erkennunsgsmarken” that I have seen or have in my hands, the inscription "SS VERFÜGUNGSTRUPPE" is always written on a very regular line and this is normal since the matrix is thus made. (I am attaching you some photos of a matrix from our E.F.W. collection). I also found a photo on both sides of a “Erkennungsmarke” from the 2 Kompanie SS-Verfügungstruppen Fla-Maschinengewehr-Abteilung, No. 229. (From the book: Die Erkennungsmarken der SS Einheiten)
    As you can see, the differences are quite visible.

Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

Thoughts on this SS-VT tagThoughts on this SS-VT tagThoughts on this SS-VT tagThoughts on this SS-VT tag

Thanks Carfin, it confirms my suspicions of #1.

Hello gentlemen,

1) The word "verfügungstruppe" is written with an umlaut on the first "U" and an umlaut is written "¨". You will never see a German writing whose umlaut on a letter is written ":" which is the case here.

2) Do you think that the marking agent suddenly lost the marking matrix between the number 229 of the photo and the number 265 of Adrian's Tag, it is a difference of 66 numbers for the same formation and thus write the word " verfu: gungstruppe " in such a crass way.

At the sight of all these "singularities" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

Hello friends the Fla MG brand is an early brand. Therefore, only SS Verfügungstruppe can stand on the stamp. Due to the formation of the SS divisions, the individual battalions were combined. After the takeover of the SS Verfügungstruppe into the Waffen SS, these stamps were stamped differently. Especially the air defense had its own training battalions.

@Carfin: great SS Book!

Thanks very much!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2