Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Turkestan Legion EKD......

Article about: Hello everyone, I posted not too long ago my first Turkestan Legion EKD disc, (ground dug.) I believe to have found my second, all though only half, a disc, and in far better condition. It i

Default Turkestan Legion EKD......

Hello everyone,
    I posted not too long ago my first Turkestan Legion EKD disc, (ground dug.) I believe to have found my second, all though only half, a disc, and in far better condition. It is dark and miserable over here, so these are my best indoor pics. The first 2 pics are side by side comparison, my second 2 pics, are the reasons I believe, the half disc to be good, emphasis, on the letter, "K," how the, bottom, 45° angle, comes out of the top, 45°, angle. Also, 2nd emphasis, on the number, "1," look, exact to me, short, horizontal lines on the bottom, and, the top 45° angle, stretches far from the vertical line. Any thoughts, please? Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Turkestan Legion EKD......   Turkestan Legion EKD......  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Turkestan Legion EKD......
    P
    Many

Default More pics....

More pics.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Turkestan Legion EKD......   Turkestan Legion EKD......  

?

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with your EKM Kristian. It has the same font style as your other Turkestan ekm, just as you have noticed your self.

Regards, Rik

A good one in slightly less chewed out condition for sure.

?

Looks like a good disk to me.

ID discs are new grounds to me, wanna be sure my research is right, thanks everyone.

Can someone point me to a site where I can look these men up, by they're ID? Ty.

?

Quote by KristianFerrell View Post
    Can someone point me to a site where I can look these men up, by they're ID? Ty.
    You can't. Unfortunately.. not on the german site. Then you have to contact the Bundes Archiv, but they won't search unless your family.

?

I added my last arrive. In poor condition but still interesting I think.

Turkestan Legion EKD......