MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

W-SS Danish & Nordland

Article about: My few discs.

?

Default W-SS Danish & Nordland

My few discs.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture W-SS Danish & Nordland   W-SS Danish & Nordland  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement W-SS Danish & Nordland
    P
    Many

?

I like them all!!! My compliments

?

They are in very nice condition. I assume that they are not archaeological finds. And no blood type was struck.

?

No they are not archaeological finds and no blood type is mentioned.

You can see the reserve company used the German spelling "Dänemark" and not the Danish spelling "Danmark", here is a page from his Soldbuch actually showing both types of spelling.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture W-SS Danish & Nordland  

?

Wowwww. Very interesting to see this. Thank you I really appreciate it. 99% of the EKMs I pass through my hands are archaeological finds. Very nice. And his stammroll number is 439 ? Very interesting to see also the place Bobruisk.

?

Yes Brobruisk (Belarus) was used for pre-front training as well as Treskau (Poland). The Danish flag collar tab was used for a very short period by the reserve company in Brobruisk. Recent research has however shown that Brobruisk was perhaps not only used for military training, but that the Danish volunteers may also have participated in guard duties in a nearby Jewish camp which of course is disgraceful.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture W-SS Danish & Nordland   W-SS Danish & Nordland  

?

All very interesting. Really very interesting. We still spoke with Soren Kam. I still have a number of letters from him and photos with signature. But I thought he served in the wiking division.

?

Soren Kam was in Wiking/Germania, never Freikorps Danmark.

?

Yes i know.Wkr Pat

?

This is not mine, it belongs to the Danish national museum. It has number 1 and this tag also shows the blood type.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast