Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

workers tag

Article about: . I would like some help with this one please. In Jean Hoidal book Erkennungsmarken, page 307 it shows a Company tag for a Jewish worker. I know my tag is different to the one shown in the b

Default workers tag

. I would like some help with this one please. In Jean Hoidal book Erkennungsmarken, page 307 it shows a Company tag for a Jewish worker. I know my tag is different to the one shown in the book .....But..... there is always a but, it does have some similarities it its design. The style of the F in the centre, In the book it is in a open circle made up from the S. mine is in a shield.

Any thoughts please......paulworkers tagworkers tag

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement workers tag
    P
    Many

?

Paul, what that looks like to me is a fob or id tag for equipment, not people.

Hoidal's book clearly states: "no identification tag or company ID had been made for a Jew" in the section about these tags.

The tags posted were for factory workers, one was from Poland but I imagine he was an ethnic German not a Jewish slave laborer.

Eike41... thanks for the translation I use google translate on my phone and sometimes it does not get it 100% right. I bought this tag from a Polish dealer. It came with this one which I all ready have a number of.workers tag

workers tag
    Last edited by timeout; 11-08-2020 at 11:45 AM. Reason: should have been with the post above. This disk has a name on it but cant make it out.

?

The Germans seemed to have a metal tag on everything. Here are some examples I own.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture workers tag  

The image from Eike41 collection also includes clothing tag, Kliedermarke. Attached is further examples of metal tags used on clothing and foodstuffs - Klieder & Essenmarken;
    workers tag

I also have a few tags, I will show examples when I have a chance