Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Afghanka collar fur comes off

Article about: Hello, Maybe some three years ago I bought an Afghanka jacket on a market in Belgium from a Russian or Polish stand which sells mostly online. Army surplus I figured, but might be post-sovie

Default Afghanka collar fur comes off

Hello,

Maybe some three years ago I bought an Afghanka jacket on a market in Belgium from a Russian or Polish stand which sells mostly online. Army surplus I figured, but might be post-soviet. However, when I bought it, the collar was damaged. I used to think some kind of acid or other chemical came on it, and thats why it looks so strange and yellowish. Today I got it out of the closet again and inspected it, and the fur which did look good feels a bit sticky. I decided to try and wash it, maybe this would make it better. The little water I used on a little spot actually made it worse, and a lot of hairs came off.
    Now my question is: Does anyone know why that strange spot (center-left) was there in the first place? Is there anything I can do to restore it?
    And why is the fur coming off now, and why is it feeling strange? Is it just old?

I hope someone has some answers or suggestions!

Afghanka collar fur comes offAfghanka collar fur comes offAfghanka collar fur comes offAfghanka collar fur comes off

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Afghanka collar fur comes off
    P
    Many