Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniform

Article about: I paid 44 bucks for this. Has that old, smell to it, Looks old to me. I was wondering if its ww2 period? It has a stamp but hard to read.

Default HELP!! is this ww2 era Russian Gymnasterka????

I paid 44 bucks for this. Has that old, smell to it, Looks old to me. I was wondering if its ww2 period? It has a stamp but hard to read.

HELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniformHELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniform
    Last edited by odessa1; 04-22-2014 at 05:19 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HELP!! is this ww2 era Russian uniform
    P
    Many

Dom
    ?

Post war friends, inside pocket and integrated shoulder boards , late 60s .

I agree with Dom.

But the price was OK, especially if you got the badges with it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I agree with the above. If the badges we're included with the uniform, then it was a steal.

THe badges were included. They have bin on the Uniform for a long time. I figured it wasn't ww2 But I kinda had the feeling the badges were. I tried to look them up, one is a soviet guards badge and the other a riflemans badge? Can the experts tell me what the value is on them and history?. Yes for 44 bucks crap why not right? The tunic can be used at a reenactment or something. You guys are truly better then reading a book to find out about this stuff

there are no inside pockets by the way I just turn them inside out the show construction

Dom
    ?

Quote by odessa1 View Post
    there are no inside pockets by the way I just turn them inside out the show construction
    Photo 6 , Excellent shooter was introduced in 1947 , Guard badge is war time .

I guess I can ripp off the shoulder boards and it would be ok for reenactments

The Obr43 is different in construction, for example the elbow part wasn't reinforced.

Medals worth anything?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast