Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 artillery collar tabs Real or fake/semi fake

Article about: i Got This pair of collar tabs on german eBay and i wonder how much of Them is original, especially the triangles and backscrews. Any feedback from experts on m35 collar tabs would be apprec

Default M35 artillery collar tabs Real or fake/semi fake

i Got This pair of collar tabs on german eBay and i wonder how much of Them is original, especially the triangles and backscrews.

Any feedback from experts on m35 collar tabs would be appreciated.

Regards Thomas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 artillery collar tabs Real or fake/semi fake   M35 artillery collar tabs Real or fake/semi fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 artillery collar tabs Real or fake/semi fake
    P
    Many

The rank pips seem fake to me.

Yes I also think the rank triangles are fake. But I am unsure about collar tabs and brass insignia.

I think more qualitative and close-up images are necessary to come to an accurate conclusion. Also, and not that it matters, are the pips brass plated steel? You can tell by using a magnet.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Well the rank pipping is non magnetic, and they all seem a little to new to me, also the back screw seems to shiny and different than other I have seen before.

I will try to post better pictures, but unfortunately my digital camera is broken ind I only have an iPad.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 artillery collar tabs Real or fake/semi fake   M35 artillery collar tabs Real or fake/semi fake  

Dom
    ?

Quote by RedarmyDK View Post
    I am unsure about collar tabs and brass insignia.
    The brass triangle is present on the collar tabs model 40 with mediating radius .

Yes dom I believe the m35 was modified in 1940.

I have some Other photos of collar tabs, i am still unsure weather the tabs are fake or not. But i do belive the brass insignia is good.

M35 artillery collar tabs Real or fake/semi fake   M35 artillery collar tabs Real or fake/semi fake  

Jan
    ?

Interesting post gentlemen, does anyone know what the brass insignia (large triangle) means or symbolizes?

Best, Jan