Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need some help identifying a few uniform pieces (greatcoat and possible nurses uniform)

Article about: Hi all, Hope this is the right place for this! I'm wanting to put together a uniform or two, but I need some help identifying a few bits and pieces. First thing I need help with is; I've don

Default Need some help identifying a few uniform pieces (greatcoat and possible nurses uniform)

Hi all,

Hope this is the right place for this! I'm wanting to put together a uniform or two, but I need some help identifying a few bits and pieces.
    First thing I need help with is;
    Need some help identifying a few uniform pieces (greatcoat and possible nurses uniform)
    I've done as much research into it as I can, but I don't have a number of resources I wish I did (uniform stitching guides etc), but I've been able to find a few details re; the uniform, such as the beret being part of Naval Infantry Nurse uniform, from a postcard about a Hero of the Soviet Uniform, and the bag being a common pattern online (although I haven't been able to find a name of it). The skirt isn't WW2 standard issue, I know that much, and I'm not sure how much of it would've been handmade, or if it was from the post-war period instead (as I have seen pictures of combat nurses helping soldiers while in skirts from around the period.) The tunic is a pretty easy find though, as it just appears to be a standard infantry piece with WW2 era shoulder boards with the straps designating rank - armband looks to be standard fare too.

I also need some help identifying a coat - it's an internal troop piece from the shoulderboards and collar tabs, but I just need some help figuring what the model would be, as I've had a hard time finding single breasted Soviet greatcoats, so if anyone has a name I can search to find one like this, it would be much appreciated.

Hope you all can help, and I'll make sure to get some pictures of any finished uniform I put together from this research!
    Thank you in advance, as well

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need some help identifying a few uniform pieces (greatcoat and possible nurses uniform)
    P
    Many

Hello

The coat wear m69 shoulder board from MVD

The nurse uniform look post war with M55 shoulder board

Best

Bruno