Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Rkka medic´s

Article about: Hello everyone, I need your help with a topic that I am not clear on, first of all I apologize for my English, I use google translator. I am working on the recreation of a combat medic of th

?

Default Rkka medic´s

Hello everyone, I need your help with a topic that I am not clear on, first of all I apologize for my English, I use google translator.

I am working on the recreation of a combat medic of the red army, I call a combat medic a medic who during the battle helped, healed and healed the soldiers on the battlefield itself.

I am very advanced with the equipment, the suit, but I have many doubts with the ranges of collars in all times of the war and the ranks of the shoulder pads from 1943.

In particular, I am making the range of "mladshiy serzhant" I am going to indicate the 3 age ranges that I want to make of the necklace.

1- For the m35 shirt with the early war collars for this guy would it be like this image?

Rkka medic´s

2 - For the subdued pattern pitlitsi. Would this type of collar and insignia be correct for this time?

Rkka medic´s

3 - And finally, for the shoulder pads of the time from 1943, the correct color would be like this? This image is of a sergeant, the one of mladshiy serzhant would only have 2 cross bars, what I am asking in this case are the colors of the shoulder pads.

Rkka medic´s

Can you help me? thank you so much.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rkka medic´s  
    Last edited by doc19; 04-18-2023 at 09:56 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rkka medic´s
    P
    Many

?

I have seen this reference to this same range in movies but I think he is wrong?

Rkka medic´s