Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Telogreika “puzzled” Need ID help.

Article about: recently picked up this, what I believe is a WW2 telogreika. I enjoyed the very informative 27 page thread on Telogreikas on 1-24-09 started by Guscanoesp, and thought this would be a good p

?

Default Telogreika “puzzled” Need ID help.

recently picked up this, what I believe is a WW2 telogreika. I enjoyed the very informative 27 page thread on Telogreikas on 1-24-09 started by Guscanoesp, and thought this would be a good place to ask questions about an unusual telogreika that I have not seen in any of the other posts.
    This telogreika seems to fit much of the criteria for being WW2, no pockets, no stamps ( except the outside lower left 46-2 and a tag above it). It’s a greenish khaki on the outside and a tan padded lining inside that feels almost like soft leather. There is no rear belt and appears that the collar was added. The only thing that puzzles me is there are no button holes or loops to close the coat. But there are only 3 buttons on both sides of the the front. It almost looks like some sort of a “ liner” for an outer coat?
    If at all possible, if I can get some feed back as to what exactly this telogreika style coat this may be. I was told that this may be a WW2 Russian “Air Force” Survival Coat?
    Any help, expertise info or thoughts and Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Telogreika “puzzled” Need ID help.Telogreika “puzzled” Need ID help.Telogreika “puzzled” Need ID help.Telogreika “puzzled” Need ID help.Telogreika “puzzled” Need ID help.Telogreika “puzzled” Need ID help.Telogreika “puzzled” Need ID help.Telogreika “puzzled” Need ID help.Telogreika “puzzled” Need ID help.Telogreika “puzzled” Need ID help.Telogreika “puzzled” Need ID help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Telogreika “puzzled” Need ID help.
    P
    Many

I am confident this is not wartime. it has a "modern" Soviet sizing system that appeared within the late 60s early 70s. I also recognize the late plastic buttons. I think it could be a liner for the Obr.88 "Afghanka" winter jacket