Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

1915-1918 official army photos

Article about: Found these in a box among other things I inherited... Here is the album of them : Pictures by Pictures by poppop210 - Photobucket (they look kinda blue in the pictures but they are white...

Default 1915-1918 official army photos

Found these in a box among other things I inherited...
    Here is the album of them : Pictures by Pictures by poppop210 - Photobucket (they look kinda blue in the pictures but they are white...probably cause it was getting dark outside when i took the pictures...every one of them has an official army marking)
    Looking for someone who will give me an estimated value on them...

Thank you in advance
    Michael

Default Re: 1915-1918 official army photos

Better links and photos
    i uploaded them in the next links divided (sorry i am really bad with the camera) :

postcards : ImageShack Album - 22 images
    in the 4'th "infanterieregiment" postcard the man sitting down is my great grandfather (you will see him in many other pictures i upload)

photos with big stamp : ImageShack Album - 18 images

photos with little stamp : ImageShack Album - 16 images
    you can see my great grandfather again (on that road, in front of that house/hotel, and standing in line)

unused postcards and unmarked photos : ImageShack Album - 27 images
    (here my great grandfather appears in the second photo and in the last 7...the last was made when he was younger and joined the army)

Can anyone tell me what do these photos worth...?

Thank you in advance
    Michael

anyone...?

Micheal....welcome to the forum......see if you can save your photobucket images to your computer and re post here for all to see....I have just tried with one of your images and it worked, but needs to be resized, these threads using an outside source to display images will fail as the album expires, making this thread useless in the future.
    Prost ! Steve.

well...look at the imageshack images...they got better quality...i do have them in my pc...
    Anyway did you like them...?

anyone else want to have a try ..?