Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

austro hungarian trench axe?

Article about: hello someone want to sell me an attached axe wich is (or maybe trying to be) an austro hungarioan trench axe.i have doubts especially in the case of handle,what do You think? best regards

Default austro hungarian trench axe?

hello someone want to sell me an attached axe wich is (or maybe trying to be) an austro hungarioan trench axe.i have doubts especially in the case of handle,what do You think?
    best regards
    Attached Images Attached Images austro hungarian trench axe?  austro hungarian trench axe?  austro hungarian trench axe? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement austro hungarian trench axe?
    P
    Many

?

Hello

Is an normal axe. Could be Austrohungarian....
    I don,t understand why "trench" axe??? In trench i haven,t read or have any picture documentation that they have used axes for man to man fight.

Sašo

i'm asking because someone want to sell this axe like a trench warfare tool.i have no knowledge about this that they haven't use axes so i've started this thread.and when i was googling after this the in graphics i found something similiar.
    best regards
    Attached Images Attached Images austro hungarian trench axe? 

?

Ok ...let,s go another time...

Axes like your Austrohungarian soldiers haven,t use like trench weapons...

But.... Hungarian man in Austrohungarian army use the Fokos...is like an "battle axe" smaler weight about 0,3 - 0,8 kg one side axe other side hammer.
    They are very rare...to find . The hungarian officers in AO army have Fokos made in brass or copper for an status symbol, or on an walk stick.

This one is my- groun dug, genuine, but use in battle- to be honest i dont know....

Sašo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture austro hungarian trench axe?   austro hungarian trench axe?  

CBH
    ?

I believe the first axe posted is a civilian item , the key hole is for nail pulling .

Quote by CBH View Post
    I believe the first axe posted is a civilian item , the key hole is for nail pulling .
    I agree, i don't think this is a military item and looks nothing like a Beilpicke!....

thank You for the answers and for precious info about Fokos.
    i've saved my money thank You.
    best regards