Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

Article about: I just added this nice EK to my collection. A brass coated core, with very detailed crown and date. I believe this hardware is known, and accepted, to be from Deumer. It still retains most o

Quote by GlennAgain View Post
    Congratulations on such a fine piece, Ralph! You certainly have an eye for quality, and your work here on the Forum is greatly appreciated as well...
    -Glenn-
    Thank you Glenn!
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by VtwinVince View Post
    That is a great example, congrats.
    Thanks Vince!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse
    P
    Many

I am reading this sticky thread:Imperial Eks
    Trying to get a sense of the design and what gets people interested in these. Sorry about my lack of knowledge about these iron crosses. But I must say that this is a really nice one, Ralph! I like it. I think I am going to try to get one to fit in with my small imperial collection. .
    Stig

Quote by bittaker View Post
    Trying to get a sense of the design and what gets people interested in these. Sorry about my lack of knowledge about these iron crosses. But I must say that this is a really nice one, Ralph! I like it. I think I am going to try to get one to fit in with my small imperial collection. .
    Stig
    Thank you Stig!
    Remember, if you have a cross you are interested in, post it for opinions before you send any money.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by bittaker View Post
    Trying to get a sense of the design and what gets people interested in these.
    It makes me happy to see that this old thread is still helping people interested in Eks.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

I have quite a few EK's, and my wife always asks why I have so many. My answer? You can never have too many Iron Crosses.

"Come with me and I'll show you where the Iron Crosses Grow."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2