Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

German Aerial Photos

Article about: Ok so I thought I'd share some WW1 aerial images for anyone who might be interested. First one is of Quierzy, France in 1917 (49.576591, 3.146043) and google map image of the same in present

Default German Aerial Photos

Ok so I thought I'd share some WW1 aerial images for anyone who might be interested. First one is of Quierzy, France in 1917 (49.576591, 3.146043) and google map image of the same in present day.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Aerial Photos   German Aerial Photos  

Méréaucourt, 80200 Monchy-Lagache, France (49.852717, 3.045819). 1917 and 2018.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Aerial Photos   German Aerial Photos  

Here is a nice one of Luxeuil airfield.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Aerial Photos  

MAP
    ?

Nice photos! Interesting to zoom in. Couldn't find any planes out in the open on the Airfield photo however
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yes that was a shame. But how about this one then - Padua airfield in 1917

Here is Aviano airfield during the battle of Caporetto.

MAP
    ?

Quote by mattyboy View Post
    Yes that was a shame. But how about this one then - Padua airfield in 1917
    Nice. So do you know what what units were there? I see some large bombers, some medium sized planes (fighters? Observation ?, small bombers?) And a few tiny planes (fighters?)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)