Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Helmet Inkwells question

Article about: Hello all looked for the correct location to post these but really couldn't find any posted for WW1 so I will put them here. Any idea how old these are? They are miniature metal Pickelhaube

CGR
    ?

I was going to ask too Alan!
    Yes ww1czechlegion lets see some pics!

by member Harry The Mole: Some pictures of them would be nice!
    by member CGR: I was going to ask too Alan!
    Yes ww1czechlegion lets see some pics!
    I will need to dig them out from one of many storage totes that are currently not residing at my place. I unfortunately recently went through a divorce but fortunately I was able to keep all my collection which is rare indeed in this hobby. I was one of the few "lucky ones" that kept their entire collection. All of my collection is safe and sound in a climate controlled environment, with an excellent security alarm system, where it will probably continue to stay for some time into the future. I was worried my ex-wife would try to claim half my collection even though she said she didn't want any of it. So in the end she kept her word, and I was able to retain everything, and the divorce was finalized by the court. It will take some time to dig them out and photograph them, something I have wanted to do anyway. I do have 2-different ones here at home that I can access easily, and will try to photo the ones here at home this weekend.

Best Regards,

Alan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2